Since Day 1, you have raised your child for lifelong success. In your home, high test scores are important, but so are qualities like self-esteem, responsibility and determination.
We hear you.
We are not a typical tutoring service. We give children tools that will serve them not just on the next test, but also in college admissions, in their chosen field of study, and in a global economy.
- going beyond U.S. educational standards
- encouraging children to think for themselves
- developing their “grit” through guided work on challenging concepts
- acknowledging both academic and personal growth
These ideals guide our work with students across the board, whether long-struggling or gifted and talented; public school, private school, homeschool or charter.
In group tutoring , we focus on areas where we see common, recurring struggle for students. Weekend-long boot camps and “power training” programs often provide just the boost that they need.
In one-on-one tutoring, a hand-picked tutor will:
- Identify your child's strength and challenges
- Help your child catch up and fill gaps in school
- Employ world-class materials and tools for advancement
You and your child have come this far; don’t let a few academic hurdles halt your child's progress.